Friday, April 18, 2008

Jer wins a Bro.phy!

just got one in from the VansColorado myspace page...

Thanks Jer.

"wheres BROophy? as in: Brosif i just won the snowboarder extreme rider dealy thing and won this brophy! im the best ever! i have this brophy to show off now."

Brophy: "What a bro wins when he gets first in a bro snowboarder contest." ex: Bro, I am totally gonna put this new brophy in my brophy room with all my other brophies and medals..."

And Another!
Thanks Zink!

Bronado: when you get too many bro's in a circle pit it can cause a bronado! Watch out!

one I thought of this morning, and then had confirmed by Zink is:

Broulder, CO: The wonderful city that hosts bros, hippies, bros, ugg boots, bros, frats, bros, satellite, bros and football!!! Yeah Sports! ex: "Bro, I am totally gonna go to CU Broulder for school, they got hotties, bro parties, and lots of weed bro. I love Broulder!"

No comments: